Finance and accounting Topic: FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- Number of pages: 1 page = 275 words
- Sources: 2
- Level: College
- Formatting style: APA
- Language Style: English (U.S.)
- Grade: High Quality (Normal Charge)
- Time zone:(GMT -4.00)
The following cash transactions took place during March, the first month of business for Cats and Dogs Company:
D.C. Dawg started a business, Cats and Dogs Company, by contributing $6,000.
The Cats and Dogs Company borrowed $2,000 from the bank on March 1. The note is a 1-year, 12% note, with both principal and interest to be repaid on February 28 of next year.
The company earned $900 in revenue.
Expenses amounted to $650.
Distributions to owners amounted to $25.
You are to complete the following tasks:
1. Show how each cash transaction affects the accounting equation.
2.Give one additional piece of information related to the transaction that could be recorded in an information system for a purpose other than the financial statements.
3. Prepare the four basic financial statements for the month of March.